Embrace the Possibilities
CareerLink Employment Centre is your one stop centre for employment services, helping job seekers, employers, youth and students, in Brantford.
Since 1994, CareerLink Employment Centre has been committed and dedicated to providing high quality, career focused assessment, remediation and resources to you and our community. Job seekers receive 1:1 support to meet their job search needs, including assistance with interview skills, job search techniques, resumes, cover letters and employer matching.
We have empowered many people to take charge of their own career path by providing the tools you need. We offer a flexible service, responsive to you and the community and uphold the highest quality of customer assistance.
By fostering personal growth, training and development, we are able to assist in career training, education/training and quality assessment tools.
Together, developing sound community partnerships, we are able to implement dynamic solutions to quickly adapt to the community needs and most importantly, helping you reach your goal in a friendly and helping environment.
Grand Erie Learning Alternatives
It's never too late to GRADUATE
Acquire new skills or upgrading, including literacy and basic skills that will improve your chances of finding a job! For information, click on the links below:
Note - If you are in receipt of Employment Insurance benefits, be sure to contact an Employment Consultant @ CareerLink before registering for any courses to ensure your benefits will not be disrupted!
Customer Service Charter
At CareerLink Employment Centre, we commit to:
- Assist individuals to identify and reach their employment goals, make informed career choices and approach their job search with focus and confidence
- Offer supportive services to employers and assist them to meet their staffing needs
- Provide a confidential, timely, individualized and accessible service with knowledgeable professionals who are courteous and approachable
We believe in:
- Providing the highest quality of customer service
- Offering flexibility of service that is responsive to community need
- Providing current employment, education and training resources
- Clarifying program eligibility criteria and application processes
- Making appropriate referrals to other services and programs
- Empowering individuals to take charge of their own career path
Your comments and suggestions for the development of our services are important to all of us at CareerLink. We need to involve you to reach the highest possible standard of service. Please take a few moments to provide feedback on our services by filling out a confidential questionnaire, or emailing us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your opinion and are committed to hearing from you. We will respond to your questions, comments and concerns. Please let us know what you are thinking.